Sunday, October 05, 2008

African psychedelia, pt. 2

I still get a few hits on my old posts that I wrote about African music. A collection that I'd been listening to contained some pieces that I thought were more psychedelic rock or even heavy metal. Here's a link to a South-African garage/r&b band that Sarah posted and here's a link to Vum Vum's "Muzangola" that another commentator posted. On Sarah's seemingly very new blog you get a link to her radio show's podcast: check it out, it contains really interesting garage punk stuff from the sixties, from countries like Poland and Japanese! Here's a shortcut to the podcast.

4 comments:

;ore;ei;imp said...

thanks!

;ore;ei;imp said...

http://lixojovem.blogspot.com/

just came across this! had to mention it!

Juri said...

Sarah, thanks muchly!

Sophia Miller said...

Thanks for give us valuable information If you are Looking for D-link Support , visit on


forgot d-link router password
D-link Router Support
D-link Tech Support