Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Ideal Hellbient Party

I noticed while checking out some other older posts that this had been lingering in the cyberspace for years. I don't really know what it was originally for, but it's a set of songs I'd play if I was DJ'ing somewhere. (And of course when I decided to clean it up a bit and publish it, it went straight to top of my posts, though it must've been originally written in the early 2000s. Hell, what the heck!)

The Ideal Hellbient Party Soundtrack Compiled by (the one time) DJ Andropov AKA Juri Nummelin, Pori/Tampere/Turku

(Not in order.)
The Crack House: My Revolution
The Demars: Lada
Lalo Schifrin & Alan Douglas: Amityville Frenzy
Stetsasonic: Talkin' All That Jazz (Dominoes Version)
Sly & Robbie: Make 'Em Move
DJ Hell: My Definition of House Music
Suicide: Ghost Rider
Ron Trent: Altered States
US3: Cantaloop
Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel: White Lines
Eric Peters: Mechanical Movement / Industrial Activity
Isaac Hayes: Run Fay Run
The Dave Howard Singers: Rock On
Aphex Twin: Z Twig
Syd Dale: Stanley Steamer 1 & 2
The Meters: I Need More Time
Laibach: Panorama
Jean-Jacques Perrey: E.V.A.
Eric B. & Rakim: I Know You Got Soul (The Double Trouble Remix) '
Kool Mo Dee: Go See the Doctor
Spoonie Gee: All Shook Up
Alan Hawkshaw: The Roving Reporter
Dyke and the Blazers: It's Your Thing
Plastikman: Spastik
The Pop Group: Forces of Oppression
Wiseblood: Motor Slug
Prince Charles and the City Beat Band: Bush Beat
Green Velvet: Flash
Ministry: Jesus Built My Hotrod
Trouble Funk: Don't Touch That Stereo
The Dead Milkmen: You'll Dance To Anything
The Rochester-Veasley Band: Beat Bop / Tokyo Strut
The Naked City: Batman
The Monkees: Writing Wrongs

No comments: