Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This is still new to me, I don't know yet how often I will post here. I fear this thing would take too much of my time and yet I know that I'm totally capable of doing my work at the same time. But furthermore, I have several ideas of what to post here. I don't know how I will be able to manage my time...

I start by shouting out loud that Pink Floyd is a crap band! Total crap. I tried to give them a break and took a best of collection (nicely produced, not some cheap edition you'd probably except from above) from a library. I couldn't listen to it. I just couldn't. I first said to Elina that this is just wanking, but then I had to correct that it's not since no one's getting an orgasm out of it. There were two pieces with Syd Barrett (strangely no "Lucifer Sam") and they were nice pop music with a twist. The rest was just a twist. (I also hate the film, what's it called now, ah, I seem to forget. But I hate it. One of the worst movies of all time.)

I also tried to listen to Andrew W.K. What a bunch of crap that was. Lousy 80s heavy metal with no irony in sight.

Luckily there was Coral's "Nightfreaks etc." at hand.

No comments: