Sunday, April 09, 2006

My fashion pictures


Long ago I promised to scan the pictures that the local newspaper, Turun Sanomat, took of me for their fashion-themed supplement. I was going to be a sharp-dressed man.

But just as usual, the folks at Turun Sanomat picked up a wrong photo. This is the second time I've been photographed for the mag and I've had the same double chin twice! Aaargh! And why didn't they use a photo with me looking at the camera? I look like some moron thinking about what I should have for breakfast tomorrow. (The scanner is too small: I can't include my snappy shoes here.)

4 comments:

sriharsha said...

its just not the problem of urs but most of the snaps does look like that in newspapers,like my dance show photo which was published in one of the newspapers last year made me feel that ,the person in the picture is not me coz it was lookin like somebody else.........anyways i'm sriharsh ,u can call me harsh i'm do fashion designing in india.

Juri said...

Yeah, but some people *do* look good in the papers. I have, occasionally. It's just stupid that when there's a full-size picture of me, I have a double chin! (Talk about problems of a writer...)

Duane Swierczynski said...

No worries, Juri. You still look suitably bad-ass.

Juri said...

Bad-ass? Are you sure you didn't mean "assclown"?