Monday, August 28, 2006

Manuscript completed

Um, well, hopefully.

I'm talking about the crime novel I'm sending to a crime novel contest. There are actually two, but this is the one that was originally about Joe Novak in the late fifties' Hollywood. I've been very stressful about this, since no matter what I do about it, it still seems unfinished. Maybe it's just the stress. Or then it sucks big time. Nevertheless, I finished editing it thirty minutes ago, writing at least one completely new scene. Now I'm all jitters. Do I get to sleep at night? Seems doubtful.

The other manuscript has been completed a week or two ago. I'll still have to look at it, though.

***

Check out the Helsinki complaints choir here. A friend of mine is singing there, but I don't find her in the crowd.

No comments: