Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Jurassic Park 4

I was looking up John Sayles's info on IMDb and noticed that he'll be writing Jurassic Park 4. While this was new to me, the thing that attracted me most was this rather nonsensical comment in the discussion board:

PLEASE, GOD. I WITH ALL MY SOUL BEG TO YOU, BECAUSE I MORE THAN EXTREMLY NEED IT, AND YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE KNOW WHY, THAT THOSE ISN´T TRUE. PLEASE, I'M REALLY BEGING YOU AND WITH ALL I CAN DO IT, AND I'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE FAITH OF THE NEXT: THAT YOU TELL ME, THIS IS FAKE:

http://www.up4u.net/mov/go/Movie/JurassicParkIV

I've stay, since I found it: TOO SHOCKING, DESPERATLY WORRY AND SAD, AS TOO SCARED, AND TOO FURIOUS, ABOUT THIS HORRIBLY UNEXPECTED INFO, about wich I EXTREMLY BEG, that it only be, A AWFULL, JOKE. Because you know what it would means, for the so damage (but if are not make it that ANIQUILATINGS ideas, as NONE of that kind, is ABSOLUTLY POSIBLE BRINGING BACK AND WITHOUT DISSAPEAR, AND, BUT FOR THIS TIME, NEVER AGAIN, HIS, TOTALLY AND SO UNIQUE, MAESTRY), cuality of the history, of JURASSIC PARK if it happens ? This simply, CAN'T, happen.

Otherwise, Jurassic Park, as you, and I, we KNOW, WILL BE LOST, AND THIS TIME, WITHOUT, REPARATION, AT ALL, OBVIOUSLY. Because the complete, so exciting, beautiful, unique, escence, of Jurassic Park, that we all the real lovers and passionate of this unforgettable history franchise, this Master Piece, we love, and for the same, MISS SO MUCH!!!, couldnt come back again, and stay forever, wich NEVER did must gone. And wich COMPLETE, only posses it, the First Film, Jurassic Park, and talking about the films, and the books. The only master piece of this saga, and, if you aren´t note it yet, THE ONLY, wich posses the sense, the key, the brilliant formula, of this story, FOR ALWAYS, I mean, for ALL THE MOVIES OF THIS SAGA, and his books.

So CLEAR and SIMPLY, like that, just, analize the sense of the birth of this story, and you will, realize of it, of what I say. Sense, that only is communicate and showed, ONLY, IN THE FIRST FILM, JURASSIC PARK. And wich, can, COME BACK, AND STAY, FOREVER. But, about the info of the page that I did put you lols, up, the web page, ONLY WITHOUT, LIKE THAT, in that horribly web page info, SO INCONCIOUS AND STUPID ideas, wich in the case of that info in that page, part of the so frightning examples of it, are: The idea with Keira Knightley that appears there, wich is, SIMPLY, A DEVASTATING, IDEA, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, OF COURSE!!!. But it wouldn't be, if the responsible of this, just DON'T DO IT!!!, and, ANYMORE!!!, AN, WE NEED MORE SOOO STUPID, AND, HORRYBLE,IDEA, but specially for in the case of this horryble info that I share with you guys up there(the web page), a it wouldn´t be IMPOSSIBLE, FIX IT, ONE, IDEA(S)!!! Please, if anyone knows about this, it CAN'T, BE TRUE, INFO, what is this, where it came from, and if theres jokers LIKE THIS. I PLEASE, ASK to you, that you answer me back on this board, or write me to my e-mail, if you want. To who, like me, wants the Real Best, for Jurassic Park, for his legacy, wich must be, not only in his first part, but, in ALL the films of this whole story in it, UNIQUE, BRILLIANT, UNFORGETTABLE, FASCINATING, AND, OBVIOUSLY, WONDERFULL, like the big mayor part, of his first film, deeply from my heart, THANK YOU, and NEVER, change that beautiful and perfect view, care, intention, hope, your TRULY, SENSITIVE, DEEP, SO CORRECT and WORRING, point of view, and DEVOTION, for THE ETERNAL SHINE, of Jurassic Park, like the MASTER PIECE that it is, and that shows to all, in his first film. And also, to you, the guys like that there: Take Care, Always, Please. And believe guys, when I tell you that you, KEEP YOUR FAITH about OUR BELOVED, JURASSIC PARK, the REAL story and escence of it, refering to the films one, that only we have known and felt, in his, first, part, because, it, WILL BACK!!!, THIS TIME, FOR STAY FOREVER, AND AS YOU'LL NEVER IMAGINE. YOUR EXPECTATIVES WILL STAY ON THE STARS. Wich about this story, I knew and it did stay and will be forever, in an eternaly special way, in my heart, and in all the rest of my being, giving me, later, much time later, a sign, a mission, in my so special, and because that, beloved, and, so unforgettable, 1993.

(If anyone could read this through, raise your right hand and say out aloud: I've also read Finnegan's Wake.)

3 comments:

jukkahoo said...

"I've also read Finnegan's Wake". Or at least the first thirty pages of it, which were infinitely less dense, incomprehensible and more straight-forward.

Word: aagrzc.

Tosikko said...

I haven't read Finnegan's Wake, apart from a few pages here and there, and I sure as hell ain't going to read this one either... Love the rhetoric principles, though. Or something.

Terveisiä kaikille. Twpak!!

Juri said...

I'm definitely going to write a long epic poem just from the Blogger comment passwords: kkgrjmb!

Congrats to you both for your place in the Joyce contest! I read some twenty pages of Finnegan's Wake aloud with a friend of mine. It was fun.