Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy holidays to everyone!

(A stupid title, if there ever was one. I don't seem to be very good to come up with inventive titles. There was a title in a music magazine, maybe New Musical Express, in the late eighties: "Yule love it!" I could use that one.)

Merry Xmas to all! (Even to those with shitmass coming!)

I've been alone at home for two days, as Elina and Kauto are with her parents. I'll pick Ottilia up later today and we'll catch with them on Saturday. While alone, I've been shopping for Christmas and watching the extended DVD versions of The Lord of the Rings. I watched the last two episodes yesterday. I'd like to comment on the movies, but I have some other business to do. Maybe after the holidays. Which, I hope, are happy to everyone! Don't beat anyone and don't eat too much! (My menu for these two days has been pizza and Chinese take-away, so I'm not full of Xmas food already!)

2 comments:

antitäti said...

Hyvää joulua teille kaikille - vaikka se onnellisesti alkaa olla loppumassa jo :). Erityisterveiset Elinalle, joka voisi käydä kurkkaamassa mun blogissa.

reetta - se kolmen lapsen äiti, joka pääsi Elinan raskauspäiväkirjaankin "suhteellisen täyspäisenä"

antitäti said...

Kauhulista kiinnostaisi kovasti! Aikamoista rajanvetoa siinä saa tehdä - etenkin nuorten puolella jännitys ja kauhu ovat aika häilyviä käsitteitä. Toisaalta aikuistenpuolen jututkin kiinnostavat, sillä yläasteelaiset valkkaavat luettavansa ainakin osin jo sieltä.

Onko sulla jotain hyvää mailiosoitetta, johon voisin pistää omani? Kunta sai juuri ratkottua spämmiongelman, joten en viitsisi räjäyttää sitä uudelleen bloggerin kautta :).