Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A quick follow-up

Sorry, I must've seemed quite pissed off and grumpy in my posts lately. So I duly apologize for any incovenient use of language and all that.

Nevertheless, I finished the book on Tuesday. There were some minor glitches that needed working out on Wednesday, but nothing serious. I don't remember the last time when I did two full eight-hour workdays back to back. I'm quite washed out and I think I'll go lie down on a sofa.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that the cover illo that was supposed to be waiting in the mail arrived on Monday morning, so I got it in time. I would post it, but you'll have to wait till the book comes out - it's the book with old and new crime stories by writers from the Turku region where I live. It'll start a new series of short story collections, but I'll have to write about some other time.

No comments: