Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pics from Tampere and Nokia

I've been having a holiday of sorts and been largely with Kauto, so that Elina could start her own work going on after her nine-months maternity leave (and two months of self-employed unemployment). We are going to start both work very hard next week or week after that and watch Kauto at turns (I get the 0800-1200 turn for work and Elina the 1300-1700 for her work, 1200-1300 is naturally for lunch and taking a shower).

So I thought I'd only post some pictures taken from the trip, instead of writing a full travelogue. Nothing very interesting really happened. Except that I found the books I was talking about earlier - The Dog of the South by Charles Portis and the fishing book by Martin M. Goldsmith. Must post the covers here, too. But here goes.

No comments: