Monday, August 14, 2006

The Stirring cover

Here's the cover by Timo Ronkainen for the Stirring Science Stories. It's for a very funny story by Petri Salin, who's simply one of the best of current Finnish SF writers. (Fuuuuuck... this takes time to download! I thought I'd just do a quick post and I've been at this for at least 20 minutes, doing nothing useful. And the picture won't fucking show! What say you if I just leave this here and post the cover when the mag comes out from the printers and scan the cover and then post it? It's a very good cover, you'll just have to wait. And patience is rewarded etc., etc. Christ Almighty this Blogger thing!)

And just to clarify things: I'm slowly getting sick, with a sore throat. I think I got it from Kauto who got it from daycare. So, I maybe won't be blogging for a day or two. But you won't die.

No comments: